Friday, December 19, 2008

The Path That Leads to God




I am like a salmon swimming up stream, I live in a world I am not to conform to, I'm like a square peg trying to fit into a round hole and the inner struggle is simply because I am a Christ follower. That is not the 'PC' thing in our culture anymore. It's simply not cool to love Jesus. He did warn us that we would experience this type of struggle. But, being set apart is His perfect will for me and I trust Him. Although I may 'feel' different at times, deep down I have a peace that comforts me, grace that sustains me and a hope that encourages me. So, as times are only going to get harder and more pressing to 'conform', I must stand firm on the ever constant God, Jesus Christ. Through, Jesus, I will have the strength to swim up stream, live in a fallen world, and 'fit in' to the perfect plan He has set before me. Thank you for the narrow path for which I walk upon because I know it will lead me to the everlasting God.

No comments: