Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today I'm 40!

Well, the day has come...I'm 40!!! I have to admit, it was one I wanted to put off for a little while longer. It's one of those things that is inevitable and something you just can't do anything about. But, I've decided that rather than fighting it I will embrace it for all it is. This is my next chapter in life and darnit I'm gonna make it my best too. My first 20 years were interesting and the next were even more interesting. But, these next 20 can be a chance to take hold of all my experiences and apply them to help someone else, right? I'm actually very excited to see what God has in store for me. So, here I go. I'm ready Lord. Thank you for this day because this is the day You have made and I'm going to rejoice and be glad in it!

1 comment:

Tea with Tiffany said...

I had no idea you've blogged some since I've last visited you. Sending you love. So thankful you were born. I love you much, friend.