Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Freedom to me is...


  • Adventure
  • Being myself...true Melisa
  • Being heard
  • Change
  • Child's play
  • Creating
  • Dancing
  • Drinking a cup of coffee over a good conversation
  • Driving with the windows down
  • Eating Chocolate...actually
  • Eating any food I want
  • Encouraging someone just because
  • Exercising for fun
  • Exposing my sin to a trusted friend
  • Expressing myself with confidence
  • Family time
  • Feeling good emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually
  • Forgiveness
  • Fridays
  • Giving without expecting anything in return
  • God's grace
  • Home schooling
  • Honesty
  • Jumping on the tramoline
  • JESUS
  • Kicking back and just 'being'
  • Laughing until it hurts
  • Lazy mornings
  • Learning something new
  • Letting go of the 'unnecessary'
  • Living among the pines
  • Living in God's perfect will for my life
  • Loose fitting clothes
  • Loving others for who they are and being loved for who I am
  • Mocha Lattes
  • New encounters, new places, new 'scenery'
  • No Calendars (uuugh...makes me feel too caged up)
  • Not letting what other's think of me affect me
  • Praising God through dance or lifted hands
  • Purging (getting rid of 'stuff')
  • Quiet time
  • Reading
  • Running
  • Shopping with cash in hand
  • Singing
  • Sleeping in
  • Soaking in God's beauty through nature...bodies of water, mountains, sunsets, sunrises
  • Spontaneity
  • Taking walks
  • Telling the Truth and hearing the Truth
  • Texting a friends when you know you can't engage in a long phone conversation
  • Traveling with no time constraints or money contraints
  • Understanding
  • Vacation
  • Walking along the seashore
  • Watching my children laugh and play
  • When people 'get me'
  • X,Y and Z...can't find words beginning with these letters, but I believe the above list describes a little more about me and how I view freedom.

    Christ died to set us Free. Let us live according to that Truth. He came to liberate the captive from their bondage (Isaiah 61). Thank you for Freedom.

2 comments:

gail said...

i love this post....it shares so much about you, and in abc order too :) i feel challenged to try it myself....

Tea with Tiffany said...

I think we are sisters. :) We love the same things and we are free indeed.