Friday, September 21, 2007

My First Blog ever!!!

Okay, bear with me as I am a new blogger! I have several friends who do this and have encouraged me to join the world of bloggers...so here goes!!!



So, why am I stepping into this world? I am not completely sure, however, I do love to communicate through writing. It seems to be easier and "safer" to share thoughts, feelings, and ideas.



I know in the busyness of life we lose touch with family and friends. Although, it saddens my heart to recognize that I have many long lost relationships, it is what it is. So I am reaching out to those long lost friends and family members, as well as, current ones in hope of rekindling our friendship.



I do realize emails and pictures don't fulfill the same need as sitting down face to face over a cup of coffee and a conversation, at least, hearing each others "voice" through the "web" can certainly be better than nothing at all. I also want to provide updates of me and my family, share my heart and thoughts, and hopefully hear from you in return.



Sometimes just sitting down and writing can be so refreshing, soothing, and freeing to my soul. May God's Blessings cover you and your families today. "His Love endures Forever."

2 comments:

Kim Thompson said...

I am so proud of you for starting this!! I look forward to joining you in this "blogging" and homeschooling journey!!
love you,
kim

Tea with Tiffany said...

Welcome my friend to the blogosphere!!

I look forward to reading your updates.